Assistant Training Manager/ Training Executive
Goodwood Park Hotel| Date Posted: 2-Nov-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Proven work experience as a training professional in the hotel industry.
- Possess track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching methods.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Able to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manual.
- A team player with strong commitment to delivering a high level of service.
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume, including current and expected salaries with a passport-sized photograph by 15 October 2019 to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Goodwood Park Hotel