Assistant Technical Service Manager(CCTV Security Systems)
- Lead a team of service e engineers and technician in providing post-sales support and technical support to a leading range of security products, including troubleshooting and solving technical problems encountered by customers and performing scheduled maintenance visits.
- Spearhead improvement in product configurations and service packaging to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide in-house technical training on our products, which include card access, CCTV and anti-intrusion systems.
- A good diploma or degree in Electronics, Electrical or Security Engineering or it’s equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the communication/security systems industry
- Possess strong leadership and people management qualities with good communication skills
- Good supervisory skills with hands-on approach to manage a team of 15 service engineers
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.