Assistant Technical Manager (Chemical Engg, Process)
- Responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing processes, equipment or plants. Responsible for operational excellence for the plant.
- Ensure continuous improvement in Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS 651, ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 45001, IATF 16949), Cost and Energy & Water consumption/efficiency.
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Ensure compliance to Customer Specific Requirements (CSR).
- Degree in Chemical engineering, Polymer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experiences as process engineer in a chemical processing plant
- Good knowledge of chemical engineering, polymer science and extrusion working experience
- Experience in a process safety management, quantitative risk assessment such as LOPA (layer of protection analysis) or safety case preparation will be advantageous
- SCEM, or Steam engineer/ boiler attendant certificate, preferable
- Working knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, SS651 & IATF 16949
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16776
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD