Assistant Technical & Facilities Manager (MNC / Jurong Island)
- Responsible for the smooth running of resources/equipment to optimize efficiency of the bagging & warehousing operations in the Company.
- Responsible for the proper building maintenance/facilities of Company’s premises, where we are accountable.
- Ensure that all equipment/facilities meets statutory requirements, where required.
- Interface with customers on the study and improvement of equipment efficiency.
- Management of and optimization of services by vendors and contractors.
- Oversee spare part and inventory management
- Accountable for the overall Technical KPIs.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant degree holder.
- About 5 years managerial experience in a logistics and/or manufacturing background is required for this position.
- Strong ability to interact with all levels in the organization inclusive of customers, contractors and vendors.
- Possess an established network of vendors & contractors and proven ability to manage them.
- Good analytical ability and sound working equipment knowledge
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license.
- Comfortable and willing to work in Jurong Island
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R11092398
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD