Assistant Technical Evaluation Manager
Info-communications Media Development Authority| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform the technical evaluation of digital solutions from vendors to be Pre-Approved for the SMEs Go Digital (SGD) Programme for adoption by SMEs. Digital solutions cover sectors including but not limited to Retail, F&B, Wholesale, Logistics, Security, Environmental Services, Tourism, Accounting, Construction, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Maritime, and Media.
- Co-ordinate and conduct market scan, technical reviews, technology assessment with domain leads/experts including but not limited to Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Robotics Process Automation, Blockchain, Personal Data Security, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud to ensure the required quality standards/levels of SGD Pre-Approved digital solutions are achieved.
- Recommend and identify technologies to enhance the value of SGD Pre-Approved digital solutions.
- Ability to Chart technology roadmaps to level up ICT solutions standards.
- Work closely with Sector Lead agencies to provide holistic & impact assessment on SGD Pre-Approved digital solutions and formulate options.
- Develop assessment report, including roadmap of SGD Pre-Approved digital solutions for review, identify and evaluate new technology and capability to counter new emerging technologies.
- Continuously improve and strengthen the technical capability of SGD Pre-Approved digital solutions Criteria & Evaluation Framework to meet SGD programme objectives.
- Support administration as well as procurement as required by SGD programme.
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimally 2 years of ICT experience, with preferably one or more technical knowledge domains including but not limited to Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Robotics Process Automation, Blockchain, Personal Data Security, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Technology.
- Knowledge and experience in technical evaluation/assessment preferred.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently, as well as be a good team player.
- High degree of initiative, flexibility, positive attitude and dynamic personality.
- Excellent English communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in the public sector would be an added advantage.
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Info-communications Media Development Authority