Assistant Technical Engineer
Adelmo Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1800 hours.
- Physically strong and able to load & unload goods of around 30 kgs.
- Investigate sites, analyse and survey work place safety and access.
- Collaborates with principal, specialists and other engineers to produce drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams. Review designs and specifications submitted by vendors and contract specialists.
- Schedule and manage installations, preventative maintenance, repairs, and field service upgrades.
- Update and report project and/or site progress and/or design changes in computer databases.
- Provide technical support to system installers and/or clients to facilitate completion of project.
- Develop and/or maintain equipment service training materials for clients, system installers and/or resellers.
- Provide customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests.
- Maintain a field service database to monitor and minimize mean time between failures.
- Work closely with the key personnel from factory, manufacturer and/or sole distributor of Quality Assurance to ensure that customer feedback and product complaints are reported and addressed in a timely manner.
- Remove equipment to workshop as appropriate, where detailed diagnosis and investigation can be more readily achieved, dismantling equipment when necessary and replacing faulty parts.
- Evaluate and resolve problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office.
- Possess valid Singapore driving license (3A/3B) is preferred.
Adelmo Singapore Pte Ltd