Assistant Technical Engineer (5 days work week 8.30am to 6pm / Basic Salary: 1.8K to 2.5K)
Adelmo Singapore Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Class 3 license
- Technical hands-on knowledge/experience preferred (at least 2 years)
- No prior experience is required as training will be provided
- Singaporeans only
- ITE/Diploma in electrical/electronic engineering related field
- Standby 24x7 for fault call
- Assist in project management, design and coordination services for the installation of Uninterruptible Power Supply System and/or related equipment, products and/or services represented by Adelmo.
- Involve in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- Provide assistance in preparing construction and/or as-built drawings and documents for submission of approval.
- Investigate sites, analyse and survey work place safety and access.
- Collaborates with principal, specialists and other engineers to produce drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams. Review designs and specifications submitted by vendors and contract specialists.
- Schedule and manage installations, preventative maintenance, repairs, and field service upgrades.
- Prepare project cost estimates and material and labour requirements for project manager.
- Research technical specifications for material and equipment purchases.
- Update and report project and/or site progress and/or design changes in computer databases.
- Monitor quality control and assurance programs for all projects.
- Provide technical support to system installers and/or clients to facilitate completion of project.
- Develop and/or maintain equipment service training materials for clients, system installers and/or resellers.
- Provide customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests.
- Maintain a field service database to monitor and minimize mean time between failures.
- Track, analyse and manage customer configurations, parts utilization, field service parts inventories, and establish root cause of returned failed system, equipment and/or parts.
- Establish the ability to direct system installation, preventative maintenance, service and field service upgrades.
- Work closely with the key personnel from factory, manufacturer and/or sole distributor of Quality Assurance to ensure that customer feedback and product complaints are reported and addressed in a timely manner.
- Remove equipment to workshop as appropriate, where detailed diagnosis and investigation can be more readily achieved, dismantling equipment when necessary and replacing faulty parts.
- Evaluate and resolve problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Adelmo Singapore Pte Ltd
ADELMO is established in 2005 as a sales and service company for the specialized UPS power electronics industry. We have grown and built a formidable reputation as a reliable supplier to the medical, military, security, offshore, industrial, and commercial marketplaces, by focusing its efforts on offering reliable products, at a reasonable cost, and delivering on time. Staying at the cutting edge of technology is essential with today’s UPS technology. Our highly trained service team maintains our image at the forefront of technology and with the support of multiple UPS manufacturers; we guarantee your critical mission loads are in safe hands. Our valued customers stay with us through the years simply because we provide power quality solutions designed to increase the availability and uptime of mission-critical applications or processes, from a simple desktop PC to a large Internet Data Centre, industrial manufacturing plant and/or commercial building.