Assistant System Engineer (SG United Traineeship)
We are looking for a bright, passionate and dedicated employee to work on our Commercial and Corporate infrastructure. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our production and corporate information systems.
- Traineeship Duration: 9 months
- Monthly Training Allowance: SGD1,700.00
- Note: Applicants must meet the criteria set out by Government guidelines for SGUnited Traineeship. Find out more about the SGUnited Traineeship Programme here.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support of Production Engineering tasks including the Server, database, storage and Network
- Maintain and update system applications (Apache, Tomcat, Probe, JIRA)
- Monitor, and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and implement fixes (e.g. memory, logging, latency)
- Installation of hardware & software
- Maintain asset inventory and maintenance record
- Support desktop / laptop users
- Document and update system infrastructure, policies, and procedures
Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Information Technology; Computer Engineering; Network Systems or related discipline
- Knowledge in Windows / Unix / Linux environment
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN / Cloud
- Energetic, Hands-on, and Positive mindset
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position.
Yalamanchili International Pte Ltd