Assistant Supervisor (Heavy Machinery/ Cranes MNC) CVT 130816
HQ Location: North
Established Global Company with Stable Working Environment
5 Days' work week
- Deliver of project according to contract
- Ensure that delivery of project is on time
- Safety of the people involved in the site
- Overall quality of site deliverables
- Travel from site to site for commissioning and meetings
- Travel to subcontractor’s premises to follow-up of crane structure fabrication and assembly, carry out Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and participate in meeting
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Electronics or its equivalent
- 1-4 years of related working experience
- Have an understanding of local crane standards, including globally used FEM and EN standards.
- The ability to read and interpret schematic, manufacturing and site associated drawings
- Ability to work with computer programs: SAP, Outlook, Excel & Word
Thank you for your interest in the job position. In view of other position(s), please check our advertisements on Jobstreet (Today's Career) or contact us at 6227 2117 so that we could assist you better.
Have a great day ahead.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.