Executive Ship Management (ESM) is a premier ship management company preferred by the industry leaders for our superior professional expertise and bespoke services to discerning shipowner.
ESM is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.execuitve-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Achieve high standards of safe and pollution-free operations of vessels by ensuring that company policies related to Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality Assurance (HSEQA) are effectively implemented
- Assist Technical Superintendents in daily monitoring of the Ships under his responsibility.
- Assist Technical & Marine Superintendents to provide support to the vessels to ensure safety of life, cargo, machinery and other marine operational matters.
- Assist Technical Department in maintaining overview of various inspections and audits pertaining to vessels.
- Assist Technical and Marine Superintendents in planning and submitting vetting and audit reports.
- Assist Technical and Marine Superintendents in carrying out incident investigations related to vessels operations.
- Providing assistance to Technical and Marine Superintendents to rectify any defects or observations received for vessels.
- To act as back up for Technical and Marine Superintendents.
We are looking for Professionals
• Who have acquired Diploma in Marine Engineering or equivalent
• With prior sailing experience onboard tanker vessels will be an advantage
• With sound Technical knowledge and expertise
• With good administrative, planning and implementation skills
Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd