Assistant/Service Manager (Onboard Vessels/Basic up to $8k/West/5days)
Basic salary up to $8k + VB + Transport allowance + Mobile Allowance + Flexible benefits
5 day work week (830am-545pm)
Company transport provided at designated location
Dept: Service Dept
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for service administration, co-ordination, overseeing, scheduling, planning and supervision of service engineers/technicians on all aspects of servicing activities to support the sales function.
- Assist to enhance the growth of the department in sales & profitability as well as operational efficiency and effectiveness to support such growth
- Assist to develop, obtain approval and direct the annual operating plan to achieve annual sales and service budgets and targets.
- Assist to define and develop an aggressive marketing plan for both parts and service businesses to secure strategic market positions through the establishment of an effective network for the parts business and development of good customer base for the service business.
- Assist to define and direct activities to meet financial targets of the Department’s business while minimizing funds employed and achieving optimal returns
- Assist to identify the Department’s risk exposure and direct action to protect against identified risks.
- To ensure that all objectives of safety, delivery and completion time and profitability are met.
- Work closely with the Company’s Principals to ensure good understanding, relationship and teamwork and ensure the Company meets expectation as a Distributor.
- Report on the performance of spare part products and feedback from customers so as to assist in maintaining customer acceptance.
- Handle all customer queries and respond with appropriate actions expeditiously to secure sales and maintain customer satisfaction and build good rapport and maintain good communication.
- Liaise with all relevant departments closely on matters pertaining to delivery and receipt of goods and commissioning/servicing of equipment.
- May require to work/sail onboard vessels as required.
- Follow up with after-sales service to customers.
- Maintain contacts with customers with regard to their present and future requirements.
- Any other duties assigned by the HOD of Service, and Executive Management Team.
- Assist in keeping up the Company’s long established good image by providing prompt and good service.
- Support the Quality philosophy by setting a personal example of high performance standard and comply with all its requirements.
- Comply with all ISO documentation requirements and ensure procedures are adhered to.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical or Marine Engineering
- Min 5 years in similar capacity
- Must have experience in generator & engine servicing and hands-on experience working onboard vessels
- Good strategic selling skills
- Good financial planning skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good business development planning skills
- Excellent client-facing and written & verbal communication skills
- Possess in-depth product knowledge
- Good computer skills especially in MS Office Software
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Job ID: 585R4R
People Profilers Pte Ltd