Assistant Scientist (Temp)
Responsibility is to carry out scientific diagnostic testing for food samples for pathogens and chemical/environmental contaminants in order to ensure a supply of safe food in Singapore.
You will be part of the team under Scientific Support (SS) which provides laboratory support services to the two Departments. You will assist the Team Lead/SS in the laboratory support and administrative matters and will report directly to the Team Lead/SS.
- Assist in preparation of lab reports and analyst certificates.
- Assist in filing of procurement documents.
- Assist to issue, maintain and stock check of lab consumables and general stationeries in common store.
- Assist in arrangement and dispatch of test samples to another lab.
- Provide administrative support during in-house training courses and meetings, eg compile list of overseas participants, set up meeting room, prepare training materials etc.
- Carry out other laboratory administrative assignments prescribed from time to time by management.
- A Diploma in fields related to science and technology, or other related discipline.
- Good communication and IT skills.
- Team player with initiative, drive and good interpersonal/communication skills and able to work independently.
- Meticulous and accurate in maintaining records.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service is provided to and from work location from Jurong East/Choa Chu Kang (Perahu Road)
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd