Assistant Sales & Merchandising Manager (Active Lifestyles/Fashion) (CBB 030803)
- Establish, plan, execute sales & marketing strategies in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Generate leads, build sales pipelines and consistently work to meet or exceed sales revenue targets for corporate training courses.
- Establish strategic relationships with training partners and related agencies.
- Design marketing and sales campaigns, track performance and report results periodically to management.
- To build new client and maintain good working relationship with existing client to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Represent the organisation at exhibitions and other sales as well as marketing activities.
- Ensure all billings, invoicing and payments are collected promptly.
- Co-ordinate related logistics for the training and conduct post training review with trainer on clients’ feedback.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or its equivalent
- Prefer 2 years of sales & marketing experience, preferably in the training and development industry.
- A good team player and results-oriented, ability to work under pressure and on tight schedule in a dynamic working environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
5 days work week
Apparel Manufacturer and Distributor
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C