Assistant Sales Manager
We are looking for highly motivated and sales driven personnel with good attitude, passion and ambition to be a leader to join us as an Assistant Sales Manager, undertaking the role as a Management Trainee.
With a long term career plan carved out for this incumbent, he/she will be highly involved in sales engagement and receive exclusive coaching and guidance by our Managing Director and Head of Sales & Marketing.
Under a tailored Training Programme, this incumbent will be attached to different project roles and intensively trained in AV knowledge; where these skills are crucial and pivotal to his/her career path to eventually lead a team.
The ideal candidate should be someone who is currently a strong individual sales contributor with positive attitude and character and the drive towards a managerial role in future.
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma / Degree in any specialization
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience
- At least 1 year of experience from a System Integrator environment
- Must be experienced in Customized Solution Sales
- Must have Enterprise Customer Base – Enterprise Companies with more than 500 headcount globally
- Preferrend Industry Experience
- Communication Industry for Voice & Video
E.g. Telephony Solution – PABX / IPPABX / Unified Conferencing
Manufacturer E.g. Avaya / Cisco / Microsoft
-IT System Integrator for Datacentre, WAN or LAN
- Generate new leads, qualify new opportunities for projects targeted at MNCs and/or new buildings or projects and increase sales closing rate of qualified opportunities
- Prepare company’s sales pitch and present company solution to "C" level executives and propose project implementation timeline to clients for their upcoming projects
- Negotiate pricing with partners as part of project costing in the bid process to ensure commercial viability
- Manage and ensure all issues are resolved between internal departments and external customers
- Maintain healthy client working relationships with existing key accounts
Spectrum Audio Visual Pte Ltd