Assistant Sales Manager
Six Senses| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2020
- Responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel
- Develop strategic action plans for hotel to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Supports the corporate office on promotional sales drives
- Contribute to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with hotel Hosts.
- Leadership, sales, and presentation skills; flexibility, decisiveness, motivation, reliability and creativity; ability to work well under stress and pressure
- One or more years as a sales executive experience in a luxury hotel brand.
- Experience in managing sales to multinational corporations
- Knowledge of Opera and Hotel Reservations system
- Proven interpersonal, communicaitons, organizational and time management skills