Assistant Sales Manager (Food Industry) - $4.5k - 6.5k
This role exists to assist and support sales and trade marketing function and associated business matters in Singapore. The key result indicators for this role are completion of tasks on time with high quality.
- Manage daily business operation with internal stakeholders and key accounts customers including forecast, marketing coordination, sales planning
- Maximize sales achievement by developing strategic selling proposal with key account process
- Responsible to bring NPDs into local market by working with key stakeholders and keep close monitoring of product update
- Drive consumer insight and develop shopper marketing strategies and drive the go-to-market plans for all channels.
- Support marketing and communications activities to promote the brand including event organization and execution.
- Conduct sales promotion analysis, sales performance, revenue, and margin analysis
- Organize, implement, and monitor promotional & merchandising programs at consumer, customer and market segment levels based on the established objectives, budget and schedule
- Coordinate with vendors for quality POSM / premium development and production under a tight timeline
- Product quality issue handling and customer complaint management.
- Establish Oatly’s brand image and build up thought leadership of the brand through marketing and PR programs
- Min Diploma in any courses
- Minimum 5 years in sales field
- Preferred experience in food service or FMCG
- Knowledge in trade marketing or digital marketing will be advantageous
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd