Assistant Sales Manager(Electronic Components LCD, Phillipines Market)
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Budget Plan
- Gather accurate data for developing half-yearly budget plan.
- Follow up with customers to achieve sales as per budget plan.
- Study & Understand the Budget plan allocated to the team, work toward achieving the budget plan and target that set forth.
- Organise discussion & recovery plan on the budget plan gap with immediate supervisor.
- Sales & Marketing Activities
- Obtain latest product / line-up information & demos from Japan HQ
- Obtain customer / market information in region of responsibility
- Map customers to product roadmap of Strategy and Japan HQ
- Introduce Sharp latest technologies to relevant customers
- Arrange demos to individual / group customer (marketing event)
- Identify best strategy / business model for each customer / product
- Coordinate efforts with biz partners to realise business (based on business model)
- Track and facilitate customer project development
- Obtain / negotiate pricing with Japan HQ to win sales order
- Negotiate pricing with Customers to maintain profitability as set forth
- Gather latest updates information from customers and update GPSI system
- Plan buffer stock based on customer MP schedule and components supply
- Follow up and ensure payment as per customer credit ratings
- Sales and Marketing Report
- Project sheet update / Sales Analysis Report / Sales Trips Report or any ad hoc report.
- Help and Coordinate with Market research activities based on supervisor instructions
- Provide marketing report on market / product / country specific whenever deemed necessary.
- Internal Communications
Interface with Japan
- Obtain new technologies and product roadmap from Japan
- Arrangement of samples (new product) and demo from Japan.
- Price negotiation with Japan if our buying price cannot meet customer request price or market pricing
- Delivery negotiation if customer facing delivery problems
- Market information sharing and update with Japan counterpart.
Interface with other sales office (IBUs')
- Check product /market / sales information if business is overlap with others overseas subsidiaries (IBUs)
- Check & Obtain “Contract Price “for transfer business and Global accounts customers
- Update marketing information when deemed necessary.
- Regular meeting and planning with PSI group on delivery / demand input.
- Close communication within Sales & Marketing Dept. to ensure sales objective is met and sharing of marketing / customer information.
- Keep communication with AR (Accounts) to ensure payment delivery is being met and review on customer financial status regularly.
- Close interface with Customer Service team to ensure delivery commitment to customer and pull-in activities to increase sales.
- Interface with Technical Team to develop demo & jig / support product information / samples / communication with Japan engineers.
- Personnel / Staff Management
- Recommend & arrange relevant training for staff.
- Organise technical training for staffs / Sales Distributors / Sales Agents.
- Organise sales team for regular sales & marketing activities review.
- Monitor sales team activities & progress and report to respective Manager / General Manager.
- Coordination within staffs to Management / Accounts / Human Resource.
- Assist to Manager on the annual Promotion / Increment / Bonus exercises.
- Min Diploma qualification with relevant areas of studies.
- Knowledge of Electronics Components; Display / LCD will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Philippines market and their language will be bonus .
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.