Assistant Sales Manager(Consumer Electronic Products)
The incumbent is responsible for:-
- Profit and Loss (P&L) and operating budget of the Sales department.
- Formulate and implement strategic business plan to ensure continuous business growth and achieve maximum profit.
- Explore and maximize market potential.
- Established clear, identifiable and achievable sales target.
- Work closely with Marketing Department on positioning, pricing, sales presentations, volume forecast and budgeting.
- Oversees retail operations to achieve the KPIs such as Sales, Operating Cost, Customer Service and Inventory Managements of the retail outlets.
- Supervise, train and motivate staff in retail outlets in achieving KPIs established.
- Planning and execution of road shows.
- Management and tracking of the Marketing Fund.
- Keep abreast and conduct analysis on consumer and competitor’s trend and information.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in Consumer Electronics Industry.
- Candidates who possess a vehicle and valid class 3 license are preferred.
- Possess strong organizational/ leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, self-driven and motivated individual.
- Willing to travel to and fro to conduct store visit.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.