Assistant Sale and Program Manager
- Global leader in high precision automation
- Growth & Career development
- 5 days work week
- Management assigned and new account business development.
- Provide sales projections, conduct presentation, plant tour and market surveys.
- Gather business information on customer, competitors and industries.
- Participate in sales activities, conference and relevant trade organization where necessary.
- Identify business opportunities and expand customer base; establish rapport and relationships with customers.
- Follow up with customers on quality feedback to meet customer on time delivery, quality targets.
- Maintain constant communication and liaison with customers on new projects.
- Ensure proper execution of customer PO and managing the customer master delivery schedule.
- Organize technical training for customer and liaison with customers on sales and service contract.
- Ensure document control within sales & program team is compliance to documentation control policy.
- Maintain the effective communications and coordination with customers and within the company.
- To provide guidance and commitment to the execution of key company initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing and Housekeeping Practices.
- To provide guidance and committed to the Quality Management System.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or any related discipline.
- Min 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in sales management in Contract Manufacturing.
- Excellent skills in Project Management.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office application software.
- Must able to travel to overseas in short notice.
JOB ID : 44774
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5832 Fax: 6536 7890
Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd