Assistant Restaurant Manager / Yishun
A halal western fast serving restaurant is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team.
- Oversee and manage the efficient running of the restaurant outlet in line with the branch standards, while meeting the employees’, company’s and customers’ expectations.
- Attend to customers and their requests/feedback and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Assist Restaurant Manager to manage manpower schedules, staff development and comply with company’s SOPs and standards.
- Motivate and guide the employees in up-selling the food and beverage items.
- Supervise the effective control of food & beverages, inventory and labour cost to ensure that the operational expenditures stay within the budget.
- Monitor food and stocks wastage in the outlet and ensure that all supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations.
- Update POS system as and when necessary.
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field and industry.
- Applicant will be required to work in various outlets.
- Have experience on POS restaurant operation and proficient in full spectrum of fast food restaurant function.
- Able to work under the pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Preferably with experience in back end operations of the restaurant eg. preparation and cooking.
- Meticulous, mathematically incline and possess good people skills.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neat attires.
- Polite manner, energetic, cheerful, and hardworking.
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to obtain feedback for improvement.
- Able to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
- Leave benefits and meals are provided.
- Air-conditioned environment.
- 44 working hours per week.
- Able to work extra hours if required.
- Only for Singaporeans and PR.
Salary range: $2500 - $2800
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Karen Tong R1873172
SKL Recruitment Services 18C9092
SKL Recruitment Services