Assistant Restaurant Manager / Paya Lebar
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1879883
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers' questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as stock is damaged or depleted
- Help out with other related tasks when neccessar
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably within a restaurant.
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
- Able to communicate with both English and Chinese speaking vendors
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.