Assistant Restaurant Manager / Jurong
A fast food halal western restaurant is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team.
- Leave benefits and meals are provided.
- Air-conditioned environment.
- 44 working hours per week.
- Oversee and manage the efficient running of the restaurant outlet in line with the branch standards, while meeting the employees’, company’s and customers’ expectations.
- Attend to customers and their requests/feedback and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Assist Restaurant Manager to manage manpower schedules, staff development and comply with company’s SOPs and standards.
- Motivate and guide the employees in up-selling the food and beverage items.
- Supervise the effective control of food & beverages, inventory and labour cost to ensure that the operational expenditures stay within the budget.
- Monitor food and stocks wastage in the outlet and ensure that all supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations.
- Update POS system as and when necessary.
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 3 Year(s) of restaurant management experience in the related industry.
- Have experience on POS restaurant operation and proficient in full spectrum of fast food restaurant function.
- Able to work under the pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Preferably with experience in back end operations of the restaurant eg. preparation and cooking.
- Meticulous, mathematically incline and possess good people skills.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neat attires.
- Polite manner, energetic, cheerful, and hardworking.
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to obtain feedback for improvement.
- Able to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
- Applicants may be transferred within outlets to support the operations.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Karen Tong R1873172
SKL Recruitment Services 18C9092
SKL Recruitment Services