Assistant Restaurant Manager
Up to 18 months of salary.
- Has overall shift responsibilities and is accountable for the smooth running of the restaurant
- Responsible for the profitability of the outlet, staff management, product quality, maintaining excellent customer service standards and execution of promotions in outlet
- Lead and motivate staff in achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain the highest standard of service quality
- Ensure all cost expenses are well managed
- Responsible in recruitment, development and retention of staff in the outlet and take appropriate measures in furtherance of staff stability.
- Involve, prepare pre-service meeting/roll call for staff
- Evaluate the operations and procedures and suggest improvements
- Enforce hygiene regulations and upkeep restaurant cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Responsible for the submission in a timely manner, all reports, schedules etc to the Operations Manager and HQ
- Attend all meetings and training programs when required
- Provide feedback/recommendations on staff schedule, attendance, timeliness, complaints and innovations or any exceptional occurrences
- Ensure reservations are properly taken and tables assigned such that it will not overload individual station of the outlet while still respecting the wishes of the customers
- Overseas posting/attachment may be required
Educational Qualification/ Experience / Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Able to strive in a fast paced environment
- Well groomed
- Able to work under pressure
- Service oriented and sales driven
- Proven leadership track record
- Analytical and positive mindset
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, Word Perfect.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers
Taster Food Pte Ltd (Din Tai Fung) 鼎泰丰