Assistant Reservation Manager
Destination Singapore Beach Road | Date Posted: 11-Mar-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- To assist the Front Office Manager in directing & supervising the activities of the Reservation section.
- To ensure maximum room utilisation when monitoring room allotments
- To handle all correspondence promptly and prepare statistical data when required.
- To ensure all bookings are accurately entered into the computer and reservations correspondence are filed systematically.
- To keep Front Office Manager, Director of Sales/Assistant Director of Sales and General Manager informed of all matters pertaining to no show and matters concerning Reservations Department.
- To prepare and compile statistical data on reservations.
- To ensure guest history are updated regularly.
- To work closely with Sales Department on status of group reservations.
- To ensure optimal yield management of guests rooms.
- To give guests complete & immediate attention to their complaints & requests, taking immediate remedial action to ensure maximum guests satisfaction.
- To schedule working time for reservation staff. To direct and train staff in the operation of computer terminals.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Front Office Manager.
Destination Singapore Beach Road