Assistant Research Officer (West/5 days/R&D) up to $4.5K
- Quality control and analysis of complex next generation sequencing (genomic and transcriptomic), metagenomics and metabolomics data.
- Summarize and visualize intermediate results to reveal data insights.
- Creating and maintaining bioinformatics pipelines used for the lab.
- Present results within the research group and collaborators.
- Participate in seminars and research-in-progress meetings within the team and collaborators.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computational biology, bioinformatics or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Versatile in applying computational techniques to solve open problems
Location: NUS (Kent ridge station)
working hours: 9am - 6pm (monday - friday)
Budget: $3K - 4.5K (open to fresh graduates)
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd