Assistant Research Officer(Genomic and Transcriptomic)
- Quality control and analysis of complex next generation sequencing (genomic and transcriptomic), metagenomics and metabolomics data.
- Summarize and visualize intermediate results to reveal data insights.
- Creating and maintaining bioinformatics pipelines used for the lab.
- Present results within the research group and collaborators.
- Participate in seminars and research-in-progress meetings within the team and collaborators.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computational biology, bioinformatics or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Versatile in applying computational techniques to solve open problems
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.