Assistant Research Officer(Data Analytics and Machine Learning)
Job Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Manage and preprocess data
- Ability to code and script based on specified tasks
- Simple to intermediate statistical analysis
- Strong in algorithms
- Versatile in applying computational techniques to solve open problems
- Participate in seminars and research-in-progress meetings within the team and collaborators
- Honours degree in area of Computer Science
- Ability to code in a few languages - R, python, java, bash
- Good to have mathematical background
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player with initiative, drive and good communication skills.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.