Assistant Relationship Manager
- Join a boutique asset management firm
- You will be supporting client servicing and account management
- Be mentored by highly-regarded professionals in the industry
Our client is a leading boutique asset management firm in Singapore that offers investment management services. The Company also provides emotional support to clients on wealth management, by being their financial therapist across generations.
You will be responsible for :
- Assisting the Relationship Managers in maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
- Supporting in the delivering of top quality KYC & Investment Profiling and ensuring records are kept and updated frequently.
- Supporting the development of client management strategies and crafting communications, ensuring business service provision is aligned to client needs & expectations.
- Participating in account meetings/reviews with onshore and offshore clients alongside the Relationship Managers.
- Preparing required meeting materials and assisting in taking minutes/call notes.
- Driving the efficient execution of client orders, troubleshooting, damage control & liaison with the platform banks.
- Ensuring proper adherence to all relevant compliance requirements.
- You possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field and have passed CACS/module 3 IBF exams.
- You have at least 2 years of related experience in a bank/fund management company, preferably in the Operations Department or as an Assistant Relationship Manager in Private/Personal banking.
- You have strong client servicing capability and relationship building skills.
- You have experience with Investment Transaction Settlement, Client Servicing/Relationship management, On-boarding/KYC of clients, Financial Analysis, Investment Portfolio Construction.
- You have worked with investment instruments such as Equities / Fixed Income / Funds/Asset Management / FX/MM / Hedge Funds / Securities / Commodities.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email.
- Knowledge of visual analytics such as Tableau will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese is required to liaise with clients.
- A keen eye for details and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is required.
- You have strong organisational and time-management skills.
- You are able to work independently and be entrepreneurial in approach to all tasks.
- You are dedicated, eager to learn and open to critical feedback.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd