Assistant Radio Frequency Principal Engineer
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-May-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client, a well establish MNC in the IT Engineering field is looking for a Assistant Radio Frequency Principal Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Design RF Microwave (Ka/ Ku Band) passive and active components, run simulations and tests verification in order to achieve the required specifications.
- The incumbent should be able to design the following components:
- Receivers, up-converters, high power SSPA and frequency synthesizers using PLL technology.
- Amplifiers, filters, mixers, PLL, LNA, signal detection, multiplexers and WG transitions
- Evaluation boards prototypes and engineering samples
- Masters / Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering, preferably specializing in the areas of RF circuit designs or Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in RF system, subsystem and circuit level of hardware design, board implementation and testing. Knowledge in performing RF gain budget, noise figure and intermodulation spurious calculations.
- Experience in high RF frequencies (Ka and Ku Band) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of RF test methodologies and the use of RF test equipment such as spectrum analyzer, signal generator, power meter, noise figure meter and network analyzer
- Experience with RF design tools as ADS, SysCal or HFSS
- Keen to learn and work with new RF technologies and assembly processes
Career International FOS Pte Ltd