Assistant Quality Manager
Kian Soon Mechanical Components Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Purpose of the role, summary
- This position is designed to make a significant contribution towards assuring the overall quality and consistency of the Company’s products and services.
- A key role is to assist the Senior Quality Manager in leading the Quality team and driving management’s Quality initiatives.
- Manage and resolve Customer quality complaints timely and professionally.
- Overall in charge for Customer quality related documents such as First Articles, PPAPs and Drawings. Manage team to ensure accurate, timely, and effective deliveries of these documents.
- Assist Direct Manager to manage Quality team, ensuring cohesiveness, productivity and effectiveness.
- Assist Direct Manager with maintenance of ISO system and documents.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide professional service to satisfy external customers’ needs & requirements.
- Assist Direct Manager to prepare Monthly Reports to keep management team well informed.
Required Qualifications & Competencies
- Minimum: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years relevant work experience, especially in Customer Quality management, ISO management and Supplier Quality management.
- Strong Collaborative and Influencing Skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills in mechanical applications.
- Good command of Mandarin and English in both writing and oral
- Quality Documents efficiency
- Inspection team’s efficiency
- Customer Complaints – time till resolution
Kian Soon Mechanical Components Pte Ltd