Assistant Quality Control Manager
Leung Kai Fook Medical Co Pte ltd | Date Posted: 14-Nov-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Lead & support QC team for daily QC activities for incoming materials checks & production online checks.
- Ensure GMP compliance in production & manufacturing facilities.
- Data & trend analysis on all QC checks for Product Quality Review.
- Review & approve Batch Process Records.
- Approve for release or reject incoming materials, bulk oil & finished products.
- Handling quality issues & manufacturing deviations for incoming materials & production operations.
- Follow up CAPA & ensure the implementation in place.
- Review & update SOP, Work Instructions, charts & other documents in QC department.
- Ensure Good Documentation Practices & traceability in place.
- Ensure all measuring devices are calibrated & internal verification are conducted.
- Support production equipment qualification, validation, machine test & trial run.
- Ensure all QC labels are controlled & pasted accordingly.
- Ensure retention samples collected, reviewed & monitored.
- Conduct GMP Training in factory & ongoing training for QC team.
- Conduct investigation in customer complaint, return, reject & counterfeit product.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical, Bioscience, Chemical or related courses.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in GMP environment.
- Working knowledge of GMP & ISO.
- Hands-on experience in equipment qualification & validation will be an advantage.
- Positive working attitude.
- Bilingual in Chinese & English for communicating with Mandarin speaking staff
Location : Macpherson Road
Working Hours : 5 days week (8.00am – 5.15pm)
Leung Kai Fook Medical Co Pte ltd