Assistant / QA Engineer (Marine Electrical / $2000 - $3500 / 5 Days / Tuas / Co-Trans)
• Excellent Welfare and Benefits + Career progression
• Benefits: Medical & Insurance Coverage
• Salary: Basic $2000 to $3500 (Depends on qualification and experience) + AWS + VB
• Working location: Tuas (Company Transport Provided)
• Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:15 am – 5:45 pm)
• Certificate of Quality Control
• Strong in Electrical knowledge
- Inspect outgoing parts and incoming sub-contracted parts according to established procedure.
- Maintain quality record and file quality data.
- Highlight quality problems discovered to the management for action.
- Ensure that all non-conforming products are not mixed with good products before disposition.
- Authorise the rejection of parts if found unsatisfactory.
- Authorise the release of conforming parts to be sent to the store for subsequent delivery to customers.
- Perform factory routine test and check of switchboards completed in the workshop.
- Testing and commissioning of switchboards onboard vessels or on-site to the satisfaction of customers
- Attend to warranty claims or quality complaints.
- Conduct official tests on the switchboards.
- Assist the Manager in quality responsibilities and achieving quality objectives.
- Observe and adhere to safety rules during the performance of every task.
- Ensure the use of the calibrated instrument for inspection.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of Product Non-Conformity.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to the problem detected.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing and delivery of Non-Conforming products until the deficiency has been corrected.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the QA Department.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- No experience candidates with Electrical Engineering education background are welcome, on job training provided.
- Able to read, speak and write Mandarin (need to liaison with China customers)
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd