Assistant Purchaser (Indirect Procurement)
The successful applicant will be responsible for the effective management and coordination of purchasing activities across the school within the framework of the school’s Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in indirect procurement.
- Good understanding of procurement principles and best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, Powerpoint) and Purchasing Systems.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Meticulous with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Resourceful with good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of integrity and honesty.
- Responsible, proactive and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player.
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm/8.00 am to 5.00 pm (41.25 nett hours per week).
Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date for applications is Friday, 28 June 2019
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd