Assistant Project Manager (NAVISION)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 31-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Be responsible and manage the system project management life cycle in order to support the organisation's business strategies.
- Partner closely with IT department to collaborate with internal stakeholders at all level to effectively execute the system strategic of project management.
- Coordinate planning and reporting activities for these strategic activities and become a trusted advisor of the business account manager and client service leads.
- Responsible to coordinate and provide support in Programs/Projects setup and maintenance throughout its lifecycle in our project management tool.
- Support projects planning and approval process.
- Process system vendors related documentation.
- Produce progression reports and metrics to provide constant update to Management of the project-in-charge.
- Maintain documentation according to SDLC standards
- Close cooperation and daily communication with other Project and Program managers.
- Manage project setup, accruals, asset creation, project closure etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in System Project Management from inception to close-out. Prefer experience in retail chain store/FMCG.
- Competent in the use of project management and analytical software tools
- Proficient in the ERP System (Navision) is a MUST.
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and makings suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems.
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
- Formal Project Management certification, waterfall or agile is a plus
- Ability to work in a virtual and remote environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work / services
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536