Assistant Project Manager
Vision Building Forensics Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 3-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles and Responsibility:
- To carry out site inspections for building surveys and carry out relevant paper documentation
- To assist Project Manager to carry out project management
- To carry out inspection to sites with Project Manager
- To keep track of project schedules, tasks and to ensure achievement of tasks by datelines.
- To follow inspection schedules
- To fill up inspection reports and download and sort photos, lay and label photos accordingly
- To record daily onsite occurrences
- To read, report to Project Manager and to take action on all emails/correspondences accordingly
- To liaise with site staff for all projects
- To collect sufficient site data and assist to verify works for the preparation of documents for payment certificate and other relevant reports.
- To carry out all other duties as directed by the Company.
- Possess recognised relevant diploma and/or degree in Building/Real Estate and related fields
Driving license of class 3.
Vision Building Forensics Pte Ltd