Assistant Project Manager
We are not just developers. We understand business.
That differentiates us from the other software developers.
Swag Soft is a leading programming house in Singapore and provides a comprehensive suite of services, spanning — app development, game development, virtual reality development, augmented reality development and iBeacon technology.
Are you a ‘techie’ and creative problem solver?
Swag Soft – a Singapore-based mobile apps and games developer – is looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager. Our company develops software and games for MNCs, government stat boards, Singapore businesses and startups. Our sister company Mixed Realms is also known for creating one of the best-selling VR games in the world.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess the Following Traits and Skills:
- Strong passion for trends on mobile apps, games, websites, VR and AR and other emerging new technologies
- Keen understanding of project scoping, setting team objectives and project coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of wireframing and project storyboarding - and willing to proactively learn deeper concepts and execution along the way
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team-player and goal-oriented
- Highly efficient and adaptive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and cheerful disposition
- Assist the Project Director with understanding the requirements from projects and breaking down into bitesize components that is easily relatable to the development team
- Occasionally travel to the satellite office in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh) to work with our team of developers to bond, build and maintain strong camaraderie.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs - Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Proficient in Google Suite tools - Document, Sheet, Presentation, etc
Good To Have
- Basic programming or graphics knowledge
- Proficiency in wireframing
- Previous experience in client and account management
What We Offer
- A friendly environment, friendly bosses and friendly colleagues
- Centralized location (near Bugis Junction) with 2 MRTs nearby
- LOTS of good food all around the office… and in the office pantry.
- Opportunity to be involved in other exciting game projects and to learn from an experienced team
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of IOS, HTML5/CSS, Android and AngularJS.
- Expertise in SDLC and Startup Experience would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with IOS OS and Android OS operating systems.
- Good knowledge of MySQL databases.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Leadership Role
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd