Assistant Project Manager
- Join a leading programming house in Singapore
- Opportunity to be involved in exciting game projects and learn from an experienced team
- Great work culture with a friendly team
Our client is a leading mobile app and game developer. They are able to stand out from their competitors by thoroughly understanding business. Along with this, they have a team of dedicated expertise that produces high quality work for companies of all sizes.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Project Director with understanding requirements from projects and breaking down into bite components that is easily relatable to the development team
- Assisting in managing project progress and ensuring projects are completed as per timeline
- Occasionally travel to the satellite office in Vietnam to work with our team of developers to bond, build and maintain strong camaraderie
- You have at least 1 year experience within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager or similar role
- You possess strong knowledge of IOS, HTML5/CSS, Android and AngularJS.
- Having expertise in SDLC and Startup Experience would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with IOS OS and Android OS operating systems.
- You possess good knowledge of MySQL databases.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Programs - Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Google Suite tools - Document, Sheet, Presentation, etc
- You have a basic understanding of wireframing and project storyboarding - and willing to proactively learn deeper concepts and execution along the way
- You have a strong passion for trends on mobile apps, games, websites, VR and AR and other emerging new technologies
- You have a keen understanding of project scoping, setting team objectives and project coordination
- Having basic programming or graphics knowledge will be an added advantage
- Having previous experience in client and account management and proficiency in wireframing will be a huge plus
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are highly organised and detail-oriented
- You are a team-player and goal-oriented
- You are highly efficient and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- You have a positive and cheerful disposition
Snaphunt Pte Ltd