Assistant Project Manager
Statement Of Purpose
To be ISO Team representative to manage Clients, Consultants, relevant authorities and residents as well as to manage the Project effectively.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage project (R&R/ A&A) Works.
- Conduct Tool box meeting.
- Plan and prepare the project master schedule, identify critical activities that will require an early start & develop the budget for every project activities.
- Prepare, review and enforce the risk assessment plan with the assistance of the WSH Coordinator.
- Carry out site inspection to make recommendations and assessments of products/ works and implement quality control in work execution.
- Liaising with Clients, Consultants and relevant authorities for the implementation of the Project handled, including resident’s feedback / complaints
- Control the worksite effectively in achieving good safety and housekeeping standards.
- Be lead contact point for any and all matters specific to the Clients for the Projects that you are in-charge of.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by Client and Consultants.
- Monitor Project cost including variation works, if any.
- Coordinate and work with other departments and vendors.
- Ensure all Quality Documentation is implemented and maintained.
- Engage in Project work and ensure successful completion as well as hand over of Projects to the Clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow Company safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering, Building / Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or any other discipline related to building construction.
- At least 4 years’ experience in managing Town Council’s R&R projects in a similar capacity in lieu of the educational qualification stipulated above.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Strong in Persuasion, Service oriented, Client relationship and People Management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Possess Singapore Class 3 driving license.
(C) Experience :
- Preferably with working experience in managing Town Council / HDB upgrading projects.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd