Assistant Project Manager, Interiors
You will be assisting the Project Manager in the planning and overseeing of a wide range of turnkey interior fitout projects.
Your roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring safe work procedures are developed and adhered to during the entire project phase
- Procuring supplies and equipment
- Preparing reports regarding project status
- Resolving any problems that may arise
- Collaborating with key stakeholders of the project to ensure timely completion
- Allocating and managing resources to minimise wastage of time, labour and materials
- Conducting site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
You should have
- Experience or interest in interior fitting out process
- Singapore qualified Class 3 licence
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software
You will be working in an office environment with frequent domestic travelling to different project locations required. 5.5 days work week.
3H Decor Pte Ltd