Assistant Project Manager - Electrical (M&E Industry) (CBB 170823)
- Lead and supervise a team in planning and execution of project.
- Manage the project administration and control of cost, work schedule, work-in-progress and quality of work.
- Design of electrical installation layout.
- Attend site meetings
- Liaison with clients, vendor and relevant authorities.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant working experience in Electrical firm is a must.
- Knowledge in project management and contract management.
- Able to work meticulously and independently under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and take initiative.
- Possess good working attitude, good analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility.
Established Electrical Company.
5 days work week
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]