Assistant Project Engineer, Rail Systems
You will be supporting the testing teams in collation of test results and also involved with on-site test activities. You will submit weekly progress summaries and reports and administer the electronic document repository systems to ensure information are accurately captured and archived. You are also required to perform first-line technical support for office computer and network equipment including IT coordination and oversee the maintenance of office equipment and infrastructure. You will be required to perform other ad-hoc administrative duties such as managing timesheets and purchase requisitions forms.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Communications / Control Engineering
- Team player with good interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
- Possess the ability to work well in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with SharePoint Enterprise, IT Security and computer networks will be an advantage
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
Land Transport Authority