Assistant Project Engineer
MQ Communications Pte Ltd / MQ Solutions & Services| Date Posted: 7-Jul-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Main Work Scopes
- Perform cable installation on site with technician team.
- Conduct Testing & Commissioning on site with technician team
- Analysed problems and provide technical solution.
- Coordinate projects & attend meetings with Project Engineer
- Monitor and manage progress of the project and work with various external and internal parties and ensure that committed deliverables are met on time and compliant to safety requirements.
- Ensure compliance with safety with all safety legal and regulatory requirements
- Career Progression Pathway and Training provided
- Minimum ITE/Higher Nitec in any Engineering discipline
- Fresh Grad are welcome to apply
- Good communications skills
- Possess good interpersonal and positive attitude
- Experience in Electrical Engineering will be an advantage, but not compulsory
- Singapore Citien / PR
Work days: Mondays to Saturdays
Work hours: 9.00am to 6pm.
MQ Communications Pte Ltd / MQ Solutions & Services