Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Manage project and site activities, attend project meeting.
- Perform equipment set up, start-up and commissioning
- Project implementation to ensure the successful and smooth delivery of systems/projects through effective planning, management and deployment of resources
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot equipment faults after project handover
- Familiar with Singapore safety regulations and process. Prepare and submit project safety documents
- Manage project-related submission and paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Works closely with the Project Team, Manufacturers and Vendors to deliver Customer’s expectation within timeline
- Involves in technical specifications review of the project scope
- Continuous improvement on the project tracking method and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of progress payments claims and variation orders where required
- Provide operational and maintenance training to customers
- ITE/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- Good interpersonal skills and pro-active in problem solving
- A team player
- Good coordination and follow-up skills
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines
- Able to hand-on and perform physical works
- Willing to work long or irregular hours if required
- Willing to travel if required
- Motivated personality
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)