Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical & Electronics/North Area)(CBB 101011)
- Perform a variety of technically skilled duties involving the installation and maintenance of Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) meter.
- Manage AMR meter operational status on a project basis
- Inventory and stock management
- Perform on-site troubleshooting of meters.
- Maintain networking infrastructure
- Perform ad-hoc metering or other related duties as assigned.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or its equivalent.
- Prefer 1 year of working experience in installation/ troubleshooting of electrical meter or other similar industries.
- Basic Microsoft officer (excel/words) skill
- Must be able to commit to 24/7 standby and overtime.
5 days work week
Electrical & Electronics Industry
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]