Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical/ Electronic/ 5D)
Our client providing innovative and cutting-edge technologies that help to deliver Power System Control, Substation Automation, Smart Grid and Metering, and Protection Systems.
- Implementation of SCADA/PLC/DCS projects from concept to design, configuration & programming, testing and commissioning.
- Prepare technical construction drawings based on projects specifications using AutoCad.
- Perform installation and maintenance of SCADA/PLC/DCS System.
- Perform site testing & commissioning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad.
- Experience/knowledge in SCADA, PLC & HMI in Power System Control or Environmental Control System is an added advantage.
- Candidate without working experience can be consider as training provided
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MSWORD format by using Apply Now button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Ang Siew Lian
Registration No : R1982365
EA License No : 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd