Assistant Production Welding Manager
Allied MFG Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Mar-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, implement & control welding production schedule accordingly to jobs requirements.
- Record, review and adjust welding SOP to ensure efficiency & quality meet industrial standard
- Determine & schedule human resources required according to 3 man system plan.
- Ensure material resources required arrived timely.
- Manage human resources to meet production targets.
- Make decisions on correct equipment use (MIG / TIG / Robot weld..etc) for requires jobs.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Set product quality standards ensure production follows according
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analysed production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Estimate production costs & set Budgets
- Manage cost control programs & production budgets
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Diploma in Welding Certification or 10 years experiences in Steel Welding Environment.
- Knowledge in WPS & QPR
- Proficient in 2D Autocad (minimum) or 3D CAD modeling (Solidworks preferred)
- Good mechanical aptitude, knowledge and detailing in welding technical drawings.
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent problem solving, time management skills & Team Player.
- Candidate with CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) is an advantage.
- Self motivated, excellent time management, planning and prioritization of jobs.
- Please email your resume in Word format with qualification to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Allied MFG Pte Ltd