Assistant Production Manager
LHL INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
Reporting to the Production Manager, the duties and responsibilities of Assistant Production Manager involve:
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and motivate production team to meet delivery schedules.
- Ensure all products meet specified quality standards and to minimize cost of rework.
- Review work processes and control the production cost to be within the budget.
- Enforce workers basic work disciplines and resolve worker’s problems.
- To motivate sub-ordinates and guide them to achieve optimum results.
- To compile and prepare production reports.
- To develop team work culture and maintain high morale in the department.
- To maintain regular dialogue with the Production Manager and discuss problems and find solutions together in a timely manner.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and experience
- Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum five years experience in a Metal Fabrication Company.
- Independent , self motivated and a team player.
LHL INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD