Assistant Production Manager
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning & growth opportunities
- Senior role with autonomy to make critical decisions
Our client builds high quality, innovative facades to add to the beauty of city skylines. Over the past few decades, they have been delivering solutions of the highest calibre to their business partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the day to day production activities and ensuring that the production shopfloor and workstations are running smoothly and cost effectively.
- Promoting operational excellence and production of high-quality products.
- Liaising with different teams across the plant to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Driving continuous improvement regarding line efficiency by periodically reviewing performance results of production lines and taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Reviewing worker performance and implementing coaching and training as required.
- Preparing and implementing project schedules and managing all aspects of project planning.
- Analysing and reporting on progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
- You have experience in a similar role within Construction sector.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd