Assistant Production Manager (Chemical/ISO9001/HACCP/5 Days/Up to $4500)
Up to $4,500 Depending on experience
5 Working Days a week
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Empowered to lead and drive performance
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Manufacturer Industry has openings for Assistant Production Manager.
- Establish, review, and maintain standard operating procedures and records for compliance to ISO9001, HACCP standards, SS506 requirements and etc.
- Promote and planning training opportunities and Evaluate effectiveness of subordinates in a compelling way to increase skills according to corporate goals.
- Review and update job descriptions periodically to ensure they accurately reflect the employee’s responsibility..
- Plan production schedule after discussion with the other department.
- Approve manufacturing procedure.
- Plan plant shut down maintenance activities
- Monitoring production yield.
- Ensure production team follow safety standard and protocol.
- Liaise with other department to ensure smooth production flow.
- Introduce and proposal new process, new equipment for productivity improvement.
- Conduct Kaizen & 5S activities.
- Handle all other production matters and undertake tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum Degree or Diploma
- Good communication and written skill.
- Excellent in Microsoft office.
- At least 5 years of experience for this position.
- Preferably someone with forklift license.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd