Assistant Production Manager (Biomedical Reagent)
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 1-Oct-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage the Production team and plan the resources to meet customer needs for the production of Reagent. Report to Production Manager of the Project.
- Possess experience in NPI activites ( transfer from Lab to production )
- Work with PPIC ( Production Planning and Inventory Control ) team to develop and implement procedures for the efficient production of Reagent, develops and administers process control programs to ensure acceptable production standards.
- Manage Facility team to upkeep building facilities and infrastructure equipment through ad hoc repair, periodic maintenance, upgrading and replacement schedule.
- Work with Production and PPIC and team to identify areas for improvement in production process for current products
- Work with QA, QC, PPIC to identify and resolved production related problems. Work with SCM ( Supply Chain Management ) to meet customer fulfilment.
- Work with R&D & Purchasing team to evaluate alternate raw materials and/or alternate vendors when necessary
- Providing measures on CAPA issues to achieve acceptable quality standards
- Ensures all production groups are in compliance with the quality requirements and ISO 13485.
- Ensures a smooth transfer of new product from R&D to production. Provides management and technical support to project team.
- Support NPI Manager to prepare yearly budget reports. Controls projects undertaken so that they are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Participates as a Production Management representative at the Biosafety and General Safety Committee and assists in the overall safety program for all employees in meeting safety standards.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Chemical), Biology, BioTechnology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably senior Engineer or Assistant Manager who specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Knowledge in InVitro Diagnostic Device / Biomedical reagent production will be desirable
- Experience in converting / transferring the product from R&D to production will be desirable.
- Relevant experiences in resource planning, production, process and facility management.
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge with procedures in production processes, manufacturing practices, Biological Agents and Toxin Act will be advantageous
Interested candidates please apply via the Apply Now button. Please include the following information in your resume:
- Last drawn salary,
- Expected salary
- Notice period.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.